Tuesday, March 15, 2016

MARCH UPDATE!

PAPER! PAPER! PAPER!   That is what has been up so far this month.  I have scheduled a Rooted in RED workshop this coming Saturday.  We will be making abstract paintings with natural pigments and using greens from trees as brushes.  I should have close to 15 people this time!  Extremely excited to continue the workshop.  I have also started looking again for wall space in Denver to create some Muzzinabikon in the area!  I am planning a  time to go up to Red Rocks again and use the red rock pigment that I have and create a Muzzinabikon in the mountain side.  I have decided to not have an MFA show too.  I just don't think that it is necessary to exhibit.  I am formatting my paper, into an art and literary magazine.  I want the information to be accessible to people, so my goal is to find a way to publish quite a few of the Rooted in RED magazine and pass them out to people all over!  I have not started pouring out my pigment panels, saving money right now to purchase the 20 gallons! April will be the month that I will start to pour and assemble the weavings as well.  Overall, March has been pretty boring in the studio, quiet and I am ready to get loud and paint!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment