Thursday, June 4, 2015

First Fridays on Santa Fe, Denver

-MAY FIRST FRIDAY-
This First Friday I featured my collages.  I have never exhibited this group of work and was found that my vulnurability seemed to be received well.  Very different aesthetically than my routine work, these collages allow me to create 100% on intuition and whimsy.  The simplicity that I rely on and the relationship that I try to create with the subjects. 





-APRIL FIRST FRIDAY-
My first First Friday in Denver at my studio on Santa Fe Drive.  I featured paintings from the Red Rock series.  Its great to be able to talk about my work with strangers.  It forces me to think through the last year and sum it up in 2-3 minutes.  With each experience to talk about my work, it'll become easier and more second nature to be able to articulate exactly what  I want to say.  








No comments:

Post a Comment